this is a bugfix release. A bugfix release was planned anyway, but suddenly it became very urgent, for two reasons:
- dyndns.com will stop their free DDNS service.
- a severe bug in zxsp made it crash when a usb joystick was attached.
Please bookmark this new domain for all zxsp related web resources:
The links in the zxsp.zip are also updated, yo you may use them.
The URL of the blog does not change! :-)
- Scanning for USB joysticks crashed, eventually right from the start
- Reloading a HD image in a machine which can't attach the DivIDE interface crashed
- Loading two or more files simultaneously crashed if they a loaded different models
- Visualisation of compound keys on ZX128 and later did no longer animate the compound keys
- Joysticks in TS2068 were swapped, fire button bit was wrong (bugger, WoS!)
- Opening joystick inspector could reassign USB joysticks
I have slightly modified the key mapping: The ESC key now generates the typical BREAK key(s) of the current machine: mostly SPACE + CAPS SHIFT on ZX Spectrum models, simply SPACE on ZX81 models. Activating extended mode now requires SYMBOL SHIFT + CAPS SHIFT to be pressed (as on real model) where i suggest to use CTRL + ALT on the real keyboard because the are adjacent.
Why does nobody report when zxsp crashes? Bugs which are reported are fixed much faster, really!
... Kio !
Oh, i forgot the image: Right now i'm listening to:
|You Are Adult.tap|